Saturday 5 April 2014

George Bush launches Paints of World Leaders.



George Bush might not be compared to any other global leader. You ay want to ask me questions, but wait a minute as I unravel some things to you that blow and beat up your imagination.
The former president of America will today launch his superb paintings which he made of world leaders. Isn’t that an achievement worth talking about? That an achievement for me because those (leaders in quote) I have seen around me here are not actually encouraging me and other minds to move on to the height that they and I aught to get.

That’s a story by the way.

The paints will be launched at his own library in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love those comments, keep them coming in. Contrary opinions are welcomed, no bullying!!!