Saturday 4 July 2015

Everything Goes . . . Part I

All Hail Alphasoars!
 Happy new month everyone!! How has the soaring gone. It's been a while since our last post in here. Today I don't have a post title because I want to just go everywhere now and say a few things and after mine please do me small judgment and use the comment box and talk to me about a few things - from any angle.

Firstly, I had earlier published a post, Is Change Desirable?. When I ponder on some things that happen in our country today, i remember that post. Either whichway, I became a Prophet because in all there was a change of government in our country after that time which took place 29th May, 2015. But I never stop asking myself, is change desirable? I know if I get into this, someone might say i am been too quick to judge, so I will wait till i can JUDGE, lol.

And again my ever curiosity leaves me with no choice than to explore all media available at my disposal. So this time it was on a radio station in Port Harcourt. I was listening to this radio and it was time for students to ask questions and guess what a student ask. At first he was trying to get the presenter put him off air but the presenter refused with explanations and he said, 'please...., i want to apply for a university in the North, i hope there will be no harm if i do that, based on what i am hearing from Radio Biafra'. Oh well the presenter said no problems and I said too, No problem. But we all have our part to play, Love Your Neighbour!

In other news, America recently legalised gay marriage. It came as a shocker to me that at the end gay people have equal right with every other person. It is absurd biko. How can that be? It shouldn't be (Here I can pass my judgment with every authority in me). One of the black President went controversial with it on social media last week. But he said something i really love, 'Even Satan wasn't gay, he chose to approach Eve and not Adam'. People feel it is a great development. I beg to disagree with you that feel everybody should be given freedom to do whatever they wished with their bodies. It is against God, it is against humanity.
The Bible said something, you care to read Romans 1:20-32. And we are believing as world power controllers, they (America) might influence other countries even African countries to do same.

Okay spill yours and you can comment on mine as well!


Part II coming soon!

P.S. If you are a blogger or not and you wish to give us a bit of your time, then do us judgment and read this post and write a concluding part! Send to alphasoarsblog @gmail.com.


Happy Soaring!!!

6 comments:

  1. Not too quick to judge abeg i am so pissed with this government right now. Hmmmmm even Satan wasn't gay if that didn't break their hearts then nothing else will..
    Thanks for visiting my blog.



    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sparing us your time Gloria.
    Welcome to Alphasoars blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know yeah Chief of Staff.. it is just confusing .. The state this nation is currently in.. I would have chosen to fully rant about it yeah.. But hey! people say give PMB some more time.. and aYam like oh Okay oh! Some more time till he throws this nation into a deeper ditch ba?! I mean its sad.. We have NO direction.. No policies binding our economies.. No cabinet to address issues and worse still yeah.. the security which he chants about as being his "prime goal" isnt even geRRing any better.. i weep for my nation... I will hold my piece till 100 days in office.. GOD keeping us yeah.. Then i will rant...

    Now on the USA approving rights for gay's.. Now lemme quickly say this; NO BODY WAS BORN GAY.. They chose to become gay... I for one believe that this is the most insane decision the world has ever made since creation.. I mean.. It is so dumb that it could end the USA nation and all their minor glory that is getting to their head.. as well as end the world as a whole when GOD'S wrath hits them.. I mean how can those guys think they can alter the scripture and GOD'S rules?! Oh because they can alter science and laws of nature (Which were earlier written by mere men oh) Because of that they think they can alter scripture?! iLaugh them... How can they think because they read books.. Send men and drones to the moon and make some crazy gadgets they can alter religion as well?! I mean lets face it CEO Alphasoar Inc.. The world is ending.. and in as much as I and many others fail to realize that daily.. It is ending faster than we envisaged.. GOD help us all. Cheers Oga Boss.. This was a ghen ghen read.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oga Boss Alphasoar sir.. No new post sir?! No Update sir?! Hope you are doing well Jagaban?! Biko, should we start gathering money to pay your ransom?! lmao!

      Delete
  4. How are you? We want to know that all is well with you..



    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the word crasy isn't suitable for most of the things happening in our world today. I'm thinking of transporting myself back to the 'stone age.' Where there was normalcy.

    ReplyDelete

I love those comments, keep them coming in. Contrary opinions are welcomed, no bullying!!!