Friday 21 November 2014

Poem: it was midnight

It was midnight when you said it was over
And I told you, you are a loser

It was midnight when you conformed to your inadequacies
And I told you, you took an absurd delicacies

It was midnight when you opted out
And I told you, you are counted out

It was midnight when you counted your loss
And I told you, you have embraced a fatal lot

It was midnight when midnight when you said goodbye
And I told you, you just passed by

It was midnight when you wasted
your muscle
And I told you, you are doomed for prominent tussle

It was midnight when you cried
And I said you lied

It was midnight when you wasted in pleasure
And I told you, you wasted priceless treasure

It was midnight when you said, it will be dawn
And i told you, it is done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love those comments, keep them coming in. Contrary opinions are welcomed, no bullying!!!