Wednesday 27 September 2017

Thank You and Happy Birthday Google!

All hail Alphasoars . . .

Howdy all? We are having crises in Puerto Rico and other parts of the United States because of Hurricane devastation in those places. Our prayers are with those who lost fortune, properties and even lost ones. It will come to pass and blessings to those who have donated materially and financially for that cause and same to our people here in Nigeria that witness flooding.
2Baba foundation and other NGO are doing great work and God won't forget top reward their efforts heavily.

Today I just want to use this medium to thank Google for their gift to man and most especially me. They have helped me in a great way. They have:

1. Helped me through bloggers to air my thoughts out to the whole world without limitations whatsoever. While growing up, I used to be a 'good-introvert', always indoors. My opinion were said by me, for me and to me inside my room. But now I can come out to blogger and send them out for the general public's consumption.

2. Elevated my bored life in some sense to that of a busy person. Being bored because of lack of what to do is no longer in existence in my life since blogger will always give me something to do. Lols.

3. Helped me in learning how to write. I know my write ups now are not the same as the ones I wrote earlier on this BLOG. So the learning process has been fruitful, lols. 

Special shout outs to Mr. Larry and Mr. Sergey for this wonderful platform. I wrote about them earlier on this blog some years back. You can check it out 'Partnership and Relationships'

And today Google is Nineteen Years old. So, in all I and other Alphasoars here, are wishing Google a happy birthday. They kicked their celebration with the Doodle's Google surprise birthday spinner game. Go check it out on their website.

Thank you and Happy birthday to Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love those comments, keep them coming in. Contrary opinions are welcomed, no bullying!!!